Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2003/02/26 23:58:56 UTC

Cocoon committers not in the "cocoon" group...

Those folks:

balld
ben
bmclaugh
butlermh
coliver
dims
dirkx
froehlich
gears
greenrd
ivelin
mman
pier
prussell
ricardo
rossb
ssahuc
stephan
zvia

Are current cocoon committers, but they are not in the "cocoon" group on
icarus, can we please have them fixed up? Thank you very much...

    Pier

Re: Cocoon committers not in the "cocoon" group...

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Nope, now the committers list in CVSROOT/avail and the /etc/group files are
perfectly in sync...

Cocoon committers, when you elect a new committer, please make sure that
ROOT knows that it'll need to be added to the "cocoon" group...

    Pier

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.