Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@apache.org> on 2015/03/25 22:15:02 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.9.4

This VOTE is now closed and passes with 6 binding +1 votes, 1 non-binding +1, and no +0 or -1 votes.

Results:

+1:
  Bobby Evans*
  Sriharsha Chintalapani*
  Derek Dagit*
  Sean Zhong*
  이승진
  Thomas Becker*
  P. Taylor Goetz*

* indicates a binding vote.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to evaluate the release and vote.

I will release the artifacts and give the dist mirrors 24 hrs. to catch up before announcing the release.

-Taylor