Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2013/11/01 08:19:03 UTC

Re: The configuration file problem with Apache Cellar

Hi Tom,

Cellar "filters" some properties (like felix.fileinstall.tmpdir, etc),
but not all.

The issue is that you cannot configure (for now) the properties that you
want to filter. I created a Jira about that.

As a workaround, I create the Jira and add this property in the default
filter set.

Thanks,
Regards
JB