Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Han JU <ju...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/31 15:23:14 UTC

kafka-run-class can not launch ConsumerGroupCommand in 0.9

Hi,

I'm trying to check the offset of a consumer group with the new consumer
API. But it seems that kafka-run-class cannot launch `ConsumerGroupCommand`.

bin/kafka-run-class.sh kafka.tools.ConsumerGroupCommand --zookeeper
localhost:2181 --group my-group
>> Error: Could not find or load main class kafka.tools.ConsumerGroupCommand

I've tried both the downloaded kafka distribution of scala 2.11 and also a
manual compiled 0.9.0.0 version (with gradle jar + gradle copyDependantLibs)

--
*JU Han*

Software Engineer @ Teads.tv

+33 0619608888

Re: kafka-run-class can not launch ConsumerGroupCommand in 0.9

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Han,

It's kafka.admin.ConsumerGroupCommand, you can also use
bin/kafka-consumer-groups.sh

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang