Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Frank T. Villarreal, Jr." <fv...@directhitdata.com> on 2002/02/28 00:08:47 UTC

RE: display "hidden" portlet?

Hello all!

Is it possible to have a "hidden" portlet entry in a user's PSML and not
display it?  I would like to somehow display the "hidden" portlet only
through a hyperlink (such as
"/jetspeed/portal?action=controls.Maximize&portlet=MyHiddenPortlet").  Is
this even possible?  I've tried entering a portlet in the user's PSML that
is references a portlet that has an .xreg entry with hidden="true" ... seems
to display the portlet anyway.  Any clues anyone?

- Frank