Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Daniel Takabayashi <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/25 00:26:18 UTC

[MARVIN-CI/CD] Initial configuration

Hi Guys,

We need to prepare the CI/DC infrastructure for our 3 modules (executor,
toolbox and public engines).

Before the incubation we were using travis to do that, but I don't know if
we couldn't continue to use it. Could we @Luciano Resende
<lu...@gmail.com> ?

I believe travis is good because is free and very friendly, also we already
have the configuration files all set ups.

This are the travis.yml files:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-marvin/blob/master/engine-executor/.travis.yml
https://github.com/apache/incubator-marvin/blob/master/python-toolbox/.travis.yml
https://github.com/apache/incubator-marvin/blob/master/public-engines/.travis.yml

Thanks,
Taka

Re: [MARVIN-CI/CD] Initial configuration

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Travis is ok, you might need to create an infra ticket to enable travis for
marvin repositories.

--
Sent from my Mobile device