Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/20 09:58:54 UTC

trunk of last night

Hi All,

I installed a new user (being admin) and wanted to add a new security group
for this user. When I clicked on add I got following message:

USER AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS SERVICE: ADDUSERLOGINTOSECURITYGROUP
*
*
* and the screen didn't keep the theme I had selected, but reverted to the
default.*

Has anybody the same experience? If so let me know and I will submit a jira.

Regards,

Pierre

Re: trunk of last night

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.