Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jean-Philippe Courson <co...@noos.fr> on 2002/04/08 16:02:49 UTC

PATCH : ContentInterceptors postRemoveContent method (SLIDE_1_0)

Hi,

Here is the second patch set of my generic ContentInterceptors proposed
modifications.

These ones affect org/apache/slide/content/ContentInterceptor.java and
org/apache/slide/content/ContentImpl.java and just add to
ContentInterceptor class a new method postRemoveContent and its calls
in ContentImpl class just after content removing.

This new method has already been approved by Remy some times ago.

These patches must be applied after the first ones I send earlier
today.

Regards

JP

ps : As for earlier patches, these ones will be ported to HEAD branch as
      soon as approved.