Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by pr...@mrbonkers.org on 2006/12/17 20:15:16 UTC

PerMsgStatus.pm

I see this warning (error?) hundreds of thousands of times in my logs:

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line 1628, <GEN10800> line 323

Line 1628 is the 3rd line in this subroutine--

sub hash_line_for_rule {
  my ($self, $rulename) = @_;
  return "\n".'#line 1 "'.
        $self->{conf}->{source_file}->{$rulename}.
        ', rule '.$rulename.',"';

Linted the config and everything looks fine. Is this something that I should be worried about? Where I should I look next? If this isn't enough info, tell me what would be helpful.