Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Reda Mokrane <ga...@yahoo.ca> on 2003/04/24 05:19:49 UTC

How To validate Indexed fileds?

Hi!!!Can some one show me an example of validating indexed fields?I have an html table with many rows and i want to validate the input fileds in order to response with an error message like this:error Msg:Field Name require a value at Row 1Field Date require a value at Row 3Field ID require 10 digits at Row 5 Is it possible?  Thanks for any helpReda

RE: How To validate Indexed fileds?

Posted by Mark Galbreath <ma...@qat.com>.
Use the property attribute of the <html:errors/> tag.

Mark