Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Greg Preston <gp...@marinsoftware.com> on 2013/09/04 01:18:16 UTC

Re: Solr 4.3: Recovering from "Too many values for UnInvertedField faceting on field"

Our index is too large to uninvert on the fly, so we've been looking
into using DocValues to keep a particular field uninverted at index
time.  See http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DocValues

I don't know if this will solve your problem, but it might be worth
trying it out.

-Greg