Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2016/06/13 17:24:22 UTC

Disappearing transport factory in Karaf cxf 3.1.4 karaf 4.0.4

In a rather stable code base of mine, I am experiencing a puzzling problem.

I build a karaf assembly that includes CXF. If I start up that assembly, it
works.

If I stop it and start it again, having changed no features or bundles, I
have a cascade of errors starting with:

Caused by: org.apache.cxf.BusException: No DestinationFactory was found for
the namespace http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http.
at
org.apache.cxf.bus.managers.DestinationFactoryManagerImpl.getDestinationFactory(DestinationFactoryManagerImpl.java:122)
at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.initDestination(ServerImpl.java:79)
at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.<init>(ServerImpl.java:63)
at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSServerFactoryBean.create(JAXRSServerFactoryBean.java:170)
... 54 more

The HTTP transport bundle is present:

 99 | Active |  80 | 3.1.4                   | Apache CXF Runtime HTTP
Transport

I've never seen anything like this.

Re: Disappearing transport factory in Karaf cxf 3.1.4 karaf 4.0.4

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
I reproduced it like this: dropped a bundle into a fresh container's
'deploy' folder, started the container and saw this failure, restarted
the container - the bundle was Active/OK

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Re: Disappearing transport factory in Karaf cxf 3.1.4 karaf 4.0.4

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.
I've determined that this is all karaf.