Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "KADAM, SIDDHESH" <si...@netcore.co.in> on 2019/12/09 10:26:04 UTC

Way To Block A Specific Word From Image

Hi Folks,

Is there any possibilities of blocking a specific word from an image
using SpamAssassin ?

Regards,
Siddhesh

Re: Way To Block A Specific Word From Image

Posted by Brent Clark <br...@gmail.com>.
Spin up a vagrant instance and test.

I recommend using the scan size to 1024. For I found anything less was
getting missed.

# Increase scanning size of FuzzyOCR to 1024
sed -i 's/#focr_max_height 800/focr_max_height 1024/'
/etc/spamassassin/FuzzyOcr.cf

sed -i 's/#focr_max_width 800/focr_max_width 1024/'
/etc/spamassassin/FuzzyOcr.cf

I would like to add, I don't use FuzzyOCR in production.
In my teams testing, we found the signatures of Sanesecurity (along with
KAM) were sufficient enough.

If I can ask. Can you share your feedback / experience with the
community, in the spam you analyzing?

HTH
Brent

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 09.12.19 15:56, KADAM, SIDDHESH wrote:
>Is there any possibilities of blocking a specific word from an image
>using SpamAssassin ?

I think FuzzyOCR plugin can do something similar - OCR scan the image and
blacklist on words.

then used against you.