Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ashutosh Shrivastava <as...@infy.com> on 2001/11/07 14:43:15 UTC

Sending and XML document

Hi all,

I am a novice in the fields of SOAP as well as in this newsgroup. So
sorry for cluttering your mailbox with this simple query.

My requirement is to send up an xml document(complete doc) to some other
server where it will be left as it is.not to be called.The only faint
idea i have got is that as an object it can be embedded with httpRequest
along with SOAP envelop and will be sent across, but still i can't think
of way:-
i) how can then i put that document object in SOAP envelop.
ii)How will that be embedded with http parameters to be sent (i am not
sure whether RPC helps here).
iii)On the server side, i have to take the document back again.

Thanks and Regds,
Ashutosh Shrivastava
Ext 2640