Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Hendrik Gehne <he...@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> on 2016/10/07 10:02:22 UTC

[users@httpd] HTTP/2 Prioritization support in httpd

Hello,

I am currently writing my bachelor thesis about the HTTP/2 protocol and am currently looking at several implementations.

I would like to know if httpd fully supports HTTP/2 prioritization. I took a look at the source code (https://github.com/apache/httpd/blob/trunk/modules/http2/h2_session.c <https://github.com/apache/httpd/blob/trunk/modules/http2/h2_session.c>) and assume that httpd fully supports it. It would be nice if someone could confirm/refute my assumption.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best Regards,
Hendrik Gehne