Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Laurentiu Trica <la...@moredevs.ro> on 2013/10/31 12:54:03 UTC

Accord Odette FTP Camel Component

Hello,

I need to use the Accord Odette FTP Camel Component to connect to an OFTP2
endpoint.
Can you please help me use this component in conjunction
with servicemix-4.5.0.fuse-70-084?
Where should I add the dependencies I found on the above page?
http://accord.ow2.org/odetteftp/camel.html

Thank you very much!
Laurentiu

Re: Accord Odette FTP Camel Component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
The Odette FTP component is not an official component from Apache Camel (ASF).
So we cannot help you how to use that component, as its 3rd party.

I suggest to get in touch with the creators of this component. As you
want to use it in Apache ServiceMix then its OSGi based. And hence you
should ask if their FTP component supports OSGi. If not then its
harder to get working in SMX.

--
Claus Ibsen