Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Amit Chavan <ac...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/09 18:14:23 UTC

help on IGNITE-11894

Hello,

I need some help on the ticket
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-11894 since this is my time
working on ignite code base. I am not able to move the ticket in progress
and would like to chat with a developer on what is expected for the ticket.
Is there a slack channel or message client the team uses to communicate?

Thanks,
Amit

Re: help on IGNITE-11894

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Ilya,

> I think that you should not attempt to fix Cache Store if you don't have first-hand experience of using it.
Not sure that I understand "first-hand experience" properly. But it
seems to me that almost every Ignite developer started contribution
without first-hand experience in one or another area.

Amit,

I believe you can find documentation about CacheStore without a
problems by searching in Google or on Ignite docs site [1]. Unit tests
can also be found by usages of
org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration#setCacheStoreFactory.
Of course, if something is very hard (there are a lot of hard stuff in
Ignite) it might be better to pick a simpler task as a starter.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin