Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com> on 2013/01/23 19:49:06 UTC

markmail list for this mailing list is still org.apache.incubator.flex-dev

I just went to mark mail to look something up.  I see that mail sent to this list today is filed under List: org.apache.incubator.flex-dev [1].  What do we have to do to get this updated?

Carol

[1] http://apache.markmail.org/search/?q=flex#query:flex%20order%3Adate-backward+page:1+mid:scacf462hsam5qns+state:results

Re: markmail list for this mailing list is still org.apache.incubator.flex-dev

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:

> On 1/23/13 10:49 AM, "Carol Frampton" <cf...@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> > I just went to mark mail to look something up.  I see that mail sent to
> this
> > list today is filed under List: org.apache.incubator.flex-dev [1].  What
> do we
> > have to do to get this updated?
> Bertrand said earlier that this is the case for other projects as well.
>  The
> name of the archive will always contain the word incubator, but the archive
> should still be accurate.

And as an aside, we also have a fancy, easy to pass-on url now:
http://flex.markmail.org

Om

Re: markmail list for this mailing list is still org.apache.incubator.flex-dev

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team