Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/10 04:50:39 UTC

Re: Sending exchange form Http consumer to servicemix bean

Hi Raj,

I understood your problem.

So let me tell you one thing for sending exchange from Http consumer to
smx-bean , you need to configure set the targetService and targetEndpoint in
xbean.xml of Http su.

Try this and let me know whether it is working.