Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sameera Jayasoma <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/18 18:26:24 UTC

Re: faulty services using embedded axis server

Hi javier,

Are their any stack traces on your console? If so, please post them to this
thread. They will be helpful to identify the exact problem

Thanks
Sameera Jaysoma

--
Sameera
http://sameera-jayasoma.blogspot.com/

Re: faulty services using embedded axis server

Posted by javier <jr...@yahoo.com>.
It seems a problem of classpath. The same program using the axis2 default classpath works. By the way do you know which packages I need to include to run this server on production environment?

thank you anyway