Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Anthony Zawacki <zw...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/05/22 20:07:39 UTC

Unknown op code: -1

Hello All,

Today does not seem to be my day.

In my normal style, I am compiling stylesheets at start time, and then
applying them to messages that I receive as I process.

I compiled the following stylesheet with no errors:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version
="1.0">
  <xsl:template match="msg">
    <result>
      <xsl:attribute name="value">
        <xsl:value-of select="/msg/ee/@r='e'" />
      </xsl:attribute>
    </result>
  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

But when I actually apply it to a message
Instead of getting the expected output of:
<result value="false"/>

I'm getting (my internal error message):
The XSLPROCESSOR encountered a ERROR while processing an XSL tree.  The
message given in the problem report is 'ERROR! Unknown op code: -1.'

Now, there is also an assert that is failing with the following message:
The assert subroutine failed: expr1.get() != 0, file XPath/XPath.cpp, line
757

Which makes some sense in that it is the const XObjectPtr XPath::equals(
XalanNode* context, int opPos, XPathExecutionContext& executionContext)
const routine.

The main issue is that I don't understand why this assert would fail.  Or
how did I get an opcode of -1 someplace.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Anthony