Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by MICHEL GAUDREAU <MI...@dec-ced.gc.ca> on 2002/05/11 18:30:13 UTC

Error 404

Hi,

I've got a problem with an application that uses tomcat here.  I've gor the application running on 2 servers (one test and the other live)  The application works fine on the test server, but on the live server we get an 404 error on some pages.  The error is not constant, if we retry the same opperation a couple of times it works.

The error is on the location /jakarte/isapi_redirect.dll

The main difference betwen my servers is that the live one as a dual processor, and 2 3com LAN nics that work in load balancing.

Both servers run on Windows NT 4, and the tomcat version is 1.4.

I hope you can help me.  If you need more details just ask.
Thank you

Michel Gaudreau
Project Manager
Développement économique Canada