Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Charles Humble <ch...@conissaunce.com> on 2008/04/21 12:14:44 UTC

Getting field name associated with error

Hi,
Hope someone can help me with this - I've got rather stuck.  I'm using
Struts 1 and iterating the error collection:
<li><a href="#"><bean:write name="error" /></a></li>
For accesibility reasons I need to be able to put a jump to the field from
the href.  I could save a lot of pain if I could access the field name
associated with the error message which I guess is there somewhere.  Can I
get to it?