Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/01 10:29:51 UTC

Re: Database has been closed

Hello!

Unfortunately, we can't go from here without thread dump or, at least, a
complete log from the beginning.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: Database has been closed

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You don't seem to have INFO log level enabled, so there's not much to see
there unfortunately. Please enable INFO level, it should also add thread
dumps automatically, I think.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: Database has been closed