Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/17 09:27:42 UTC

reg: Multithreading

Hi,

I need to handle multiple requests and need to control those using
multithreaded concept in servicemix.

Can anyone please give some idea about this.

Re: reg: Multithreading

Posted by Thomas Termin <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.
Hello,

I guess you should a little bit more specific here.

Thomas

--
Thomas Termin
_______________________________

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle

Re: reg: Multithreading

Posted by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com>.

Re: reg: Multithreading

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
By default, ServiceMix handle incoming requests concurrently.
You can tweak some parameters as indicated at
   http://servicemix.apache.org/thread-pools.html

On Jan 17, 2008 9:27 AM, sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to handle multiple requests and need to control those using
> multithreaded concept in servicemix.
>

> Can anyone please give some idea about this.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: reg: Multithreading