Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by Joshua Chamas <jo...@chamas.com> on 2002/03/08 21:37:43 UTC

Re: Response->Debug and IIS

Mike Martinet wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if $Response->Debug from Apache::ASP is implemented
> in ActiveState Perl under IIS?

Unlikely, as I specifically developed it for Apache::ASP.

Please post all Apache::ASP specific questions to its mailing list,
which you can get on at asp-subcribe@perl.apache.org

You could always develop your own method/sub for this which
calls $Response->Debug under mod_perl & does something else
under IIS.  Also, if there is some IIS/PerlScript method missing
in Apache::ASP that you would like to use, please post your
API request to the asp list.

-- Josh