Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Vic Cekvenich <vi...@basebeans.com> on 2002/03/04 17:03:07 UTC

[Fwd: Re: JakartaOne

I would be happy to sponsor a hotel conference room, ie. FREE room,
screen and projector on the 28th, say noon - end of day. (I have paid
for an extra room)

I am holding a paid Struts class AM on the same day.

Let me know if/how I can assist more.
Feel free to fill up the agenda, I could do a FREE 30 minute version of
Struts if needed.

Vic