Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2014/03/14 00:50:02 UTC

Tagging the 0.98.1 RC tomorrow

Probably in the afternoon. Branch is looking good.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Tagging the 0.98.1 RC tomorrow

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Stabilizing tests. One more day.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
+1 Too bad HadoopQA was MIA, would have caught that. Thanks.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Andrew:

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
10741 is in. Thanks.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Test issues resolved. I have tagged 0.98.1RC0 and the branch is open again.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)