Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Ramsub <ra...@cisco.com> on 2007/09/18 19:14:59 UTC

Restricting Broker access

Hi,

I'm running an embedded broker which listens to vm: and tcp://localhost
urls. There are java and c++ clients running within the box and they
exchange messages between each other. I would like only these clients within
the to be able to send/receive messages. Any other clients outside the box,
should NOT be able to send messages to the clients within the box. Can the
broker restrict the access only to clients within the box and reject others?

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

-Rama