Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Hunter, Tom" <To...@Ingenix.com> on 2006/02/02 22:16:15 UTC

-----Original Message-----
From: David Sean Taylor [mailto:david@bluesunrise.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 2:08 PM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Re: [vote] propose a new committer - David Jencks

David,

Umm... is it just me, received two emails here.
Appreciate your enthusiasm, but only one vote is allowed per committer!
;)

And yes, he will have karma for all portals projects

David H. DeWolf wrote:
> +1
>
> Just to clarify, isn't this really a vote to accept David as a Portals
> Committer?
>
> Either way, +1.
>
> David
>
> On 2/2/06, David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
>
>>I'd like to propose a new committer to the Jetspeed development team:
>>David Jencks.
>>
>>David has been working hard on the integration of Jetspeed-2 and
>>Geronimo. His contributions have been of top quality. Additionally, he
>>contributed some important bug fixes to our Permission checks.
>>
>>David has contributed patches to Jetspeed-2:
>>
>>* Integration with Geronimo App Server.
>>* JACC security integration
>>* a JaasPolicyCoordinator
>>
>>I believe David will be a valuable addition to the team
>>
>>+1
>>
>>--
>>David Sean Taylor
>>Bluesunrise Software
>>david@bluesunrise.com
>>[office] +01 707 773-4646
>>[mobile] +01 707 529 9194

David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software
david@bluesunrise.com
[office] +01 707 773-4646
[mobile] +01 707 529 9194

"Secure Server" made the following
 annotations on 02/02/2006 04:16:26 PM
------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."

Posted by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com>.
reply to the confirmation

On 2/2/06, Hunter, Tom <To...@ingenix.com> wrote:

> [...]

Philip Donaghy