Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Timo Schnölzer <ts...@nsdcom.de> on 2005/06/10 11:51:10 UTC

RE: Tree2 delete Item

Hi folks,

i have to add columns to a running tree2 page. Is there any way to do this or do i have to move to tree / treecolumn. Is "tree" still under development or is it some kind of "deprecated" and we should use tree2 ???

Thx for short info

Timo

____________
Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit
Version: AVK 14.0.38 from 02.11.2003
Virus news: www.antiviruslab.com

Re: Tree2 delete Item

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Tree and Tree2 are two different components.  I developed tree2 to
address some shortcomings in the original tree.  Tree2 uses a
different approach to things and some were uncomfortable with
abandoning the original tree so we have both components available for
the user to choose which one they like better.

TreeColumn sounds like a Tree thing.  There is no support for "tree
table" using tree2.  I attempted this earlier but ran into a few
problems.  Search the archives for some of the discussions regarding
table support in Tree2.

sean