Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Kapila Dissanayake <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/03 02:45:18 UTC

Axis2C Milestone Release M0.3 - Location of echo and math files

Hi,

I downloaded and installed AXIS2 from latest release to
/home/kapila/axis2/axis2c-bin-M0.3-linux

As mentioned in the INSTALL document I could deploy the axis2c sample
server from
/home/kapila/axis2/axis2c-bin-M0.3-linux/bin

But to run the sample client, I could not find the echo and math files
from the location mentioned in the INSATLL document.

In the document it has mentioned to find echo and math files from
'/your-path-to-axis2/deploy/bin' directory. But there is no such
'deploy' directory.

Instead I found these echo and math files were also included in the
'/your-path-to-axis2/bin' (i.e
/home/kapila/axis2/axis2c-bin-M0.3-linux/bin)

Thank You

Best Regards

Kapila

Re: Axis2C Milestone Release M0.3 - Location of echo and math files

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Opps, This is a *bug* in the INSTALL file.
Thanks for pointng out

Samisa...