Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Artur Matos <am...@create.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp> on 2003/07/18 11:52:10 UTC

Re: {requestQuery} from RequestParamAction not working in command line mode

> This is an example of syntax I use which works although I haven't
> tried running anything from a command line.
> in sitemap.xmap:
>
> <map:transform src="xslt/error2html.xslt">
>   <map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}" />
>   <map:parameter name="requestURI" value="{request:requestURI}" />
>   <map:parameter name="sitemapURI" value="{request:sitemapURI}" />
> </map:transform>

Thank you for your reply. I tried this syntax in the sitemap,
but it is giving me an "invalid pattern" error. I guess it only works with the 2.1 branch.

> :
> Perhaps the command line environment doesn't simulate an HTTP
> request correctly for the sitemap to pick up

Yes, probably is something like that. I wonder if
it is working correctly in 2.1 . Does anyone
in this list working with the 2.1 command line knows if the query string is being
mapped correctly in the latest version?

> Hope you manage to sort it out.

Thank you. Thank you very much for the help.

Best regards,

Artur Matos.