Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by at...@netscape.net on 2007/06/06 12:51:40 UTC

[Axis2] Error in WSDL2Java

Hi,

I'm new to WSDLs and web-services.
I'm trying to use WSDL2Java from Axis2 (Release 1.2).

'More than one part for message xyz' when I try to generate Java code from wsdl.

Any help what could be happening?
Is it issue with version of WSDL?

Thanks much,
-Atul

Re: [Axis2] Error in WSDL2Java

Posted by at...@netscape.net.
 thanks Paul,
-Atul

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Wow what an enormous WSDL.

> [...]

>          at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.addQNameRefer
>  ence(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:858)
>          at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.addQNameRefer
>  ence(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:782)
>          at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateBindi
>  ng(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:474)
>          at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateEndpo
>  int(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:374)
>          at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateEndpo
>  ints(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:334)
>          at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateServi

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: [Axis2] Error in WSDL2Java

Posted by at...@netscape.net.

??????? at org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateServi
ce(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:298)
??????? at org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.populateA
llServices(WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.java:100)
??????? at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat
ionEngine.java:131)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder$WSDLProcessin
[...]

?

Paul?
?

?