Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by HUO Jing <hu...@ihep.ac.cn> on 2014/01/04 10:13:26 UTC

Question about resourceOffer

Hi,
I have a question about resourceOffer.
Now an offer presented to the framework will not be rescinded until launchTask() is called. If  framework1 has no Task for it, how can I pass this offer to another framework?
Can I use offerRescinded() or declineOffer()?

Thank you very much

Huojin from China

Re: Question about resourceOffer

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.
You should declineOffer() if there is no task for an offer.

@vinodkone
Sent from my mobile