Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org> on 2022/01/02 05:07:42 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Guacamole 1.4.0 (RC1)

On Wed, Dec 29, 2021 at 7:10 PM Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The first release candidate for Apache Guacamole 1.4.0 has been
> uploaded and is ready for VOTE. The draft release notes (along with
> links to artifacts, signatures/checksums, and updated documentation)
> can be found here:
>
> http://guacamole.apache.org/releases/1.4.0/
>
> The git tag for all relevant repositories is "1.4.0-RC1":
>
> https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/tree/1.4.0-RC1
> https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/tree/1.4.0-RC1
> https://github.com/apache/guacamole-manual/tree/1.4.0-RC1
>
> Build instructions are included in the manual, which is part of the
> updated documentation referenced above. For convenience:
>
> http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/1.4.0/gug/installing-guacamole.html
>
> Maven artifacts for guacamole-common, guacamole-common-js, and
> guacamole-ext can be found in the following staging repository:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheguacamole-1013
>
> Source and binary distributions (also linked within the release notes):
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/guacamole/1.4.0-RC1/
>
> Artifacts have been signed with the "mjumper@apache.org" key listed in:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/guacamole/KEYS
>
> Please review and vote:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

The VOTE to release RC1 of Apache Guacamole 1.4.0 is now closed. With
a total of +4 binding votes from the PMC, +2 from committers and the
community, and NO -1 votes, the VOTE passes. Overall vote breakdown is
as follows:

+1 Michael Jumper (binding)
+1 Carl Harris (binding)
+1 Nick Couchman (binding)
+1 James Muehlner (binding)
+1 Luke
+1 Murat Bülbül

Thanks to everyone who voted. I'll move forward with promoting the
release candidate to release.

- Mike