Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "MediaHost (TM)" <we...@startcom.org> on 2003/06/16 00:31:52 UTC

Link Hosting: MediaHost

Hi Apache People again....

I did send a mail some time ago and allow to myself to send another mail, in case the previous mail did not arrived...

Content from our website at http://www.mediahost.org/template.php?tmpl=news&page=news :

MediaHostT is a longstanding provider of the Cocoon Framework since it's very beginning. The latest addition to our wide range of programming languages and frameworks is the newest version 2.1m2 of Cocoon XML publishing framework.
We make the new version available to all our existing and new users, from the DevPlus PacKage and up (Not including Windows Platform). The existing version 1.8.2 will be installed as the default version, the new version by request.
Don't know what Cocoon is? Check out the documentation and learn more about Cocoon capabilities by visiting the samples.

Packages supporting Cocoon are:

    http://www.mediahost.org/hosting.php?plan=DevPlus

    http://www.mediahost.org/hosting.php?plan=BizStarter

    http://www.mediahost.org/hosting.php?plan=SemiServer

Could you please update your site at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/link/hosting.html and maybe other locations to reflect the existence of Cocoon 2.1 and Cocoon 1.8.2 at MediaHost.

Thanks a lot and continue the very good work!

Signer:      Eddy Nigg
Company: StartCom Group at http://www.startcom.org
                MediaHost (TM) at http://www.mediahost.org

---