Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Bernard LUPIN <be...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/12/03 09:45:36 UTC

close a ModalWindow when session expired

Hi,
On my ModalWindow's close button, I only want to ... close the modal window. It seems that myWindow.close(target) calls some Ajax request, which is failing when session is expired.
But if I click on the cross button in the upper right of the modal window, everything works well : the modal window is closed and the original window becomes active again.
I searched in source page and in wicket source code, but can't find what code is behind this cross button.
Could you tell me which javascript code I could invoke on my close button, to close the window without ajax request ?
Thanks a lot
Bernard

Re: close a ModalWindow when session expired

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
no i think the server is always called:

        add(new CloseButtonBehavior());
        add(new WindowClosedBehavior());

one of those behaviors are called. when you press the button.
Else the server will not be cleaned up. And the page that has the modal
window still thinks it is visible

Posted by Bernard Lupin <be...@yahoo.fr>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bernard Lupin <be...@yahoo.fr>.