Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Adam Kling <ad...@mybizhosting.com> on 2000/11/14 17:51:55 UTC

will pay money for tomcat install

If you can install tomcat with virtual hosts on a RH linux 6.1 box, then I
will pay you money. I have no more hair to pull out..

please msg on icq: 48465297
or

email: adam@mybizhosting.com

THanks

-------------------------------------
Adam Kling
CEO, MyBizHosting
http://www.MyBizHosting.com

P.S. Check out http://www.MyBizHosting.com now for instant
access to our hosting plans. We'll even have you automatically
configured as a reseller.  And, of course,  I'll personally make
sure you get a discount if you purchase additional accounts! :-)

Re: will pay money for tomcat install

Posted by Rachel Greenham <ra...@enetgroup.co.uk>.
On Tuesday 14 November 2000 16:51, you wrote:
> If you can install tomcat with virtual hosts on a RH linux 6.1 box, then I
> will pay you money. I have no more hair to pull out..

If you haven't already, use Tomcat 3.2 - it has support for virtual hosting
which Tomcat 3.1 did not. Not properly at any rate. In Tomcat 3.2, look in
the conf/server.xml file at the bottom for hints and a template.

--
Rachel