Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Cris Rockwell <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/22 03:58:10 UTC

users@sling.apache.org

Hello
Sling as an application server should work well behind an httpd web-server
acting as a firewall, proxy and cache layer. Given Sling and Httpd are both
Apache projects for the web, it seems they are pieces in the same stack.
But I'm having trouble finding documentation other than Adobe's
mod_dispatcher (which is not OSS afaik). Can anyone recommend resources or
advice for configuring httpd to work with Sling?
Thanks!

Re: users@sling.apache.org

Posted by Cris Rockwell <cm...@umich.edu>.
This is excellent. Thanks for the support!

Re: users@sling.apache.org

Posted by Daniel Klco <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: users@sling.apache.org

Posted by Eric Norman <er...@gmail.com>.