Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> on 2006/08/05 19:21:09 UTC

Roller home page hacked?

Hi,

when I access

http://rollerweblogger.org

in the few seconds before the redirect I can see ascii menu points
looking like spam. I fetched the page with

curl http://rollerweblogger.org

and in fact there are a lot of spam phrases included. I guess that's not
an intended way of roller marketing :)

Regards,

Rainer

Re: Roller home page hacked?

Posted by Dave Johnson <sn...@gmail.com>.
The site was in fact hacked and I removed the damage.
I'm working with my ISP to investigate.

- Dave

Re: Roller home page hacked?

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.