Posted to users@maven.apache.org by aldana <al...@gmx.de> on 2007/08/27 14:21:09 UTC

maven jar+assembly plugin: transitive dependencies sometimes not resolved correctly

hi,

i am packing my release with assembly and jar plugin.
sometimes transitive dependencies do not get resolved correctly. they either
are not included as libs in my lib/ folder (->assembly plugin) or classpath
does not get added (-> jar plugin).

when doing 'mvn compile' everything gets resolved correctly, so it must be
an issue with jar/assembly plugin.

before trying to reproduce above behaviour as an issue/bug (quite tricky,
because of the general dependency to my internal repository, which i cannot
publish + it fails only sometimes) i would like to ask, whether someone has
faced similar problem?

if true, i'll try to give an example with published libraries.

i am using maven 2.0.7. (+ plugins jar 2.1, assembly 2.2-beta1).