Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by alex christidis <cy...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/20 19:18:45 UTC

http://localhost/jetexpress/portal

Hello again

I managed to get a successful build out of the

mvn -P tomcat,min

command. I don't actually know how but i was playing with where i have
installed tomcat and it worked.

Though when i go to the next step to start it up i get a 404.
i go to my $CATALINA_HOME/bin and type:  ./startup.sh
to start the server...which server starts
also i checked in the work folder of tomcat and jetexpress is there
but still it does not appear to be working

i logged in as a manager in the Tomacat as well and saw jetspeed and tried
to start it from there but still no success

I would appreciate any kind of help to overcome this problem cause i really
don't know what else to do

Thank you in advance