Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Ajay Kumar (ITPF)" <Aj...@india.nec.com> on 2021/10/04 03:34:01 UTC

Request to share Official document to build Apache nifi on Kubernetes.

Dear Team

Thank you for your kind support.

We want to build an Apache NiFi scale-out environment on Kubernetes.

Please share the official document or link for the procedure to build an Apache NiFi scale-out environment on Kubernetes, if any.

Thanks & Regards

Ajay

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NEC Corporation India Private Limited or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of NEC Corporation India Private Limited or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

Re: Request to share Official document to build Apache nifi on Kubernetes.

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Ajay,

There's no official documentation for running in K8s. There are definitely many people who have done it, so if you run into specific issues, you can certainly ask questions about particular obstacles. If this is something that you're pursuing and want to take notes and put together some documentation on how to run within K8s, it would probably be beneficial for others in the future.

Thanks
-Mark