Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jonathan Vila Lopez <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/13 12:54:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 3.0.2

+1
Tested on Linux Ubuntu 14.04 , 64 bits
Tested with JDK 1.8

[image: Inline image 2]

* Jonathan Vila    ** <https://www.twitter.com/jonathan_vila>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathanvila>*

* jonathan.vila@gmail.com <jo...@gmail.com>*

Fwd: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 3.0.2

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Forwarding this vote to the dev list :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 3.0.2
To: user@karaf.apache.org

+1 (Non binding)
I saw all improvement made on Aries and Karaf on the different mailing
lists and it looks very good (altough I didn't tested because of lack of
time).

Good Job Karaf team, keep up making this product better and better!
It's one of the best Apache product IMHO.

--
Charlie Mordant

Full OSGI/EE stack made with Karaf:
https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 3.0.2

Posted by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com>.
+1 (Non binding)

Re: Fwd: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 3.0.2

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Then it takes at least a couple hours or more to get fully uploaded to
Maven Central, and up to 24 hours to be synced across all the Apache
download mirrors.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Fwd: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 3.0.2

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
The vote is quite done (in about 3 hours). Jamie will promote the
release on Central, we can expect to have the artifacts there in about 5
hours.

Regards
JB

On 10/13/2014 07:07 PM, bojjus wrote:
> Is the official release out? How long would it be when this be available on
> the maven repos?

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Fwd: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 3.0.2

Posted by bojjus <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Forward this e-mail on the dev mailing list.