Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com> on 2017/05/05 09:56:52 UTC

Re: Repository - Blocking Issue

Shad, was this fixed or do you still need help with this?

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant

Posted by Shad Storhaug <sh...@shadstorhaug.com>.
Itamar,

It seems to be okay now. I am not sure if that was because someone took some action to fix it or if it somehow recovered on its own.

Note that after I reported it there was another email that said this has been happening quite a bit on several repos (attached).

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)

http://code972.com | @synhershko <https://twitter.com/synhershko> http://BigDataBoutique.co.il/