Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2021/05/20 09:37:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Camel 3.10.0 Released

The Camel PMC is pleased to announce the release of Apache Camel 3.10.0.

Apache Camel is an open source integration framework that empowers you
to quickly and easily integrate various systems consuming or producing
data.

This release is a new minor release and contains 208 bug fixes and
improvements. The release is available for immediate download at:

https://camel.apache.org/download/

For more details please take a look at the release notes at:

https://camel.apache.org/releases/release-3.10.0/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Camel 3.10.0 Released

Posted by Omar Al-Safi <om...@oalsafi.com>.
Thanks Andrea!

Cheers,

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.