Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <Er...@irit.fr> on 2022/06/16 15:33:44 UTC

RE: [RELEASES] signature issue, delivery branch removed

Hi,

Farewell delivery branch 😃

We have a last technical point.

The following PR that contains Snapshot of NetBeans 14 is failing on

Class ass org.netbeans.modules.java.lsp.server.ui.UIContext
  "E1.2 - API type removed" : method protected java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture org.netbeans.modules.java.lsp.server.ui.UIContext.showQuickPick(org.netbeans.modules.java.lsp.server.protocol.ShowQuickPickParams)

  "E1.2 - API type removed" : method protected java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture org.netbeans.modules.java.lsp.server.ui.UIContext.showInputBox(org.netbeans.modules.java.lsp.server.protocol.ShowInputBoxParams)
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/4189

If I merge it twill  fail the master build. What is the good decision

Best Regards

Eric