Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Fran�ois LODIER <lo...@agisphere.com> on 2000/09/14 18:51:05 UTC

I found something for the accent but I am not sure

Hi ,
I think that I have a solution for the accent :
In my version for the file PlatformSupport/DOMStringHelper.cpp  I had :

UnsignedLongToDOMString(unsigned long   theUnsignedLong)

I had
#if defined 1

    wchar_t         theBuffer[MAX_PRINTF_DIGITS + 1];

    wchar_t*        thePointer = &theBuffer[MAX_PRINTF_DIGITS + 1];
    wchar_t* const  theEnd = thePointer;

    // Null terminate it...
    *thePointer = 0;

    do
    {
        // Next spot...
        --thePointer;

        // Isolate the left most character.
        *thePointer = wchar_t(theUnsignedLong % 10 + XalanUnicode::charDigit_0);

        // OK, we're done with it...
        theUnsignedLong /= 10;
    }
    while(theUnsignedLong != 0);

    return XalanDOMString(thePointer, theEnd - thePointer);
#elif ....

that made a segv in my application. I just comment those lines and it is now
ok. It's the only thing I found. If someone has something nicer I would like to
know. Thanks by advance
FL