Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by "Gurdasani, Amit" <am...@amazon.co.uk> on 2022/06/06 20:14:45 UTC

Re: Slack invitation

Hello Jeff,

May I please have an invitation to the Slack instance as well?

Thanks,

Amit Gurdasani
Amazon Web Services

From: Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>
Reply to: "users@zeppelin.apache.org" <us...@zeppelin.apache.org>
Date: Friday, 25 June 2021 at 20:32
To: users <us...@zeppelin.apache.org>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Slack invitation

done

Joshua Ox <et...@gmail.com>> 于2021年6月26日周六 上午3:13写道:
Please add me to slack.  Thanks!

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Slack invitation

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Done, Ricardo & Eric

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Slack invitation

Posted by Eric Gao <er...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Re: Slack invitation

Posted by Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira <rm...@redhat.com>.

Re: Slack invitation

Posted by Pasha Finkelshtein <pa...@gmail.com>.
I don't think these options conflict :) It's always up to maintainer as far
as I understand

Re: Slack invitation

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Slack invitation

Posted by finkel <pa...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like it makes sense to move to gitter, for example. It has IRC
interface for those ones who is as old as me and modern Slack-like
interface for those ones who like modern thingies :)

On 22/06/07 09:26AM, Jeff Zhang wrote:
> Hi Ricardo,
>
> This slack workspace is owned by apache, Zeppelin is one channel of this
> workspace. Non-apache members can only join this workspace via invitation.
>

> On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 8:20 AM Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira <
> rmartine@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Is there a reason why the invite link is not public? I'd like to join too,
> > but it's odd to me the invite is not open to anyone.
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 5:21 PM Gurdasani, Amit <am...@amazon.co.uk>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hello Jeff,
> >>

> >> May I please have an invitation to the Slack instance as well?
> >>

> >> Thanks,
> >>

> >> Amit Gurdasani
> >>
> >> Amazon Web Services
> >>

> >> *From: *Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>
> >> *Reply to: *"users@zeppelin.apache.org" <us...@zeppelin.apache.org>
> >> *Date: *Friday, 25 June 2021 at 20:32
> >> *To: *users <us...@zeppelin.apache.org>
> >> *Subject: *RE: [EXTERNAL] Slack invitation
> >>

> >> *CAUTION*: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do
> >> not click links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and
> >> know the content is safe.
> >>

> >> done
> >>

> >> Joshua Ox <et...@gmail.com> 于2021年6月26日周六 上午3:13写道:
> >>
> >> Please add me to slack.  Thanks!

> >> --
> >>
> >> Best Regards
> >>
> >> Jeff Zhang
> >>

> > --
> >
> > Ricardo Martinelli De Oliveira
> >
> > Senior Software Engineer, AI Managed Services
> >
> > Red Hat Brazil <https://www.redhat.com/>
> >
> > Av. Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 3900
> >
> > 8th floor
> >
> > rmartine@redhat.com    T: +551135426125